What's Not to Love
I know what you're thinking...How could the New Dark Ages succumb to coverage about Kevin Federline. There is a connection. I realize the flood of hate mail I will receive for this post, but oh well. What's not to love about this guy? He married Britney Spears (who pre-babies was a total catch). He is often seen with white dreads (a major plus round these parts). His first name is Kevin. And he's up on the infectious booty music heading north from Brazil, co-opting it for his first single, "Popozao". Let's be honest here, despite a few unnecessary shot-outs and some weak lyrics, if someone told you this was the latest prodigy found and produced by Timbaland, you would be all over it. But it's not, it's Kevin Federline, and sadly he will never be able to live that down. Just make him your friend already, so he's aware that someone in this world (at least the New Dark Ages world) is thinking about him.
2 Comments:
Never.
You've got hate mail.
this is your 2nd piece of hate mail
Post a Comment
<< Home